Friday 29 March 2013

Finally 21!

Although I did have work at 7 in the morning Tom and Si managed to make my day very special. 

As soon as I got back from work I was welcome with the apartment covered in balloons and banners wishing me a happy birthday and a lunch feast consisting of chocolate, sweets, quiche, sausage rolls and much much more! And a lovely birthday cake in the shape of a dog :) 



The afternoon was spent watching a girly film of my choice of course ;) -- I was told I had to be ready to leave at five, unsure what was next! 

Tom and I left at 5 30 where he took me to the best thai restaurant on the gold coast! Started with Tom Yum Soup, crab and curry and pad thai for mains! Lovely choice as I've been wanting thai food for ages! 


This is us just before leaving for our meal. wearing my lovely new jewellery from tom, mum and dad! Thank you :) 


I had a lovely day and thank you to everyone who sent cards, presents and all their love to Australia! Missing everyone and happy you haven't all forgotten about us ;) 



3 comments:

  1. Aww, I love this! Glad you had a beautiful birthday down under beaaaa! But that dog is just too cute to eat! it even had a lil tail hahah!! Thai food yum. Looks pretty great to me! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a good day beabs :) it'll be hard to compete with next year though... :/ haha happy birthday :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to get this then I thought it was too childish, however I saw that you got it so I changed my mind

    ReplyDelete