Tuesday 27 November 2012

Another busy week.


Not to be repeating myself, but yet again Tom and I have had another busy week, we've now been in our new apartment for two weeks, although it feels like two months!! 

The beginning of the week was a rather sleepless one for the city of Surfers Paradise, the beginning of the week saw thousands of 17 year olds arriving here for their end of exams partying.. turning this relatively quiet city upside down, they were here for just under a week, leaving a week ago, taking their constant screaming with them!! As well as having the schoolies upon us we also had some rather dramatic thunderstorms.. but it meant we were eager for work as not much can be done in those thunderstorms. 

So it has been work, work, work, but as you all know Tom and I can always find time to relax and have some fun as well :) 

Here you can see Tom at 7pm when he got back from working catching up on some sleep!!



And here I am being looked after by Tufty with some yoghurt after a hard day at work, Tom tucked me in with our duvet as there was a MASSIVE thunder storm that night...  looking rather tanned if I do say so myself!! although I have nothing on toms tan. 




So we have a few days off together so we've taken full advantage and we made it down to the beach to top up our tans :) -- we dug ourselves out a chair so that we could sit up and look at the sea..   



Now just awaiting the arrival of Jon Whibley :)  shall a few days of fun before I'm back at work on Monday. 

Oh and mum, we have been using your egg cups, Tom has perfected the boiled eggs!! :D 


Hope that everyone is ok in England with the flooding going on there.. and everyone is staying safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment